Sunday, April 19, 2020

Home Decor - Altered Art Ester Egg

Hello Crafty Friends,

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity .....Stay Positive!! In this current difficult times which we all are facing its very important to stay positive and happy.

So sharing my mixed media home decor creation titled "Stay Positive". I have altered an egg using fabulous products @lindysgang,  @finnabair_studio n @creativeembellishments. I love creating with bright colors so for this project tried with bright pastel shades. It was fun creating the small garden with those adorable chicks.

Hope my creation inspires you to stay positive and cheers you up.








Entering it for few challenges.

1. Mixed_media_place - March Challenge 


Loved this moodboard as it is full of positive vibes and so very bright. It's truly very inspiring to create with this moodboard and spread joy. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this challenge. I truly gave a treat to myself with this moodboard and my artwork for the challenge.

Link to the challenge:


2. EgoCraft.pl #40 "Easter Eggs"



Have created a spring garden scene with altered easter egg. Have used many chipboards for this alteration.

Link to the challenge:
http://egocraftpl.blogspot.com/2020/04/wyzwaniechallenge-40-easter-eggs.html?m=1


3. Prika All About  Crafts - April Challenge 



Link to the challenge:
https://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/04/blog-challenge-april-2020-anything-goes.html?showComment=1587317448101&m=1#c521461718313268861


Happy Crafting 

Stay blessed

Chaitali

6 comments: